Digital Marketing Specialist
SAN ANTONIO, TX
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
We are seeking a qualified and dedicated medical biller and coding specialist to join us in Frisco. In this position, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks requiring data analysis, in-depth evaluation, and sound judgment. As our medical biller, your daily duties will include maintaining billing software, appealing denied claims, and recording late payments. To succeed in this role, you must possess in-depth knowledge of billing software and medical insurance policies. The ideal candidate must also be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as communicating with clients and various insurance agents will form a large part of the job.
Medical Biller and Coding Specialist Responsibilities:
Medical Biller and Coding Specialist Requirements:
- Prepare and submit billing data and medical claims to insurance companies.
- Ensure the patient’s medical information is accurate and up to date.
- Prepare bills and invoices, and document amounts due to medical procedures and services.
- Collect and review referrals
- Monitor and record late payments.
- Follow-up on missed payments and resolve financial discrepancies.
- Examine patient bills for accuracy and request any missing information.
- Investigate and appeal denied claims.
- Help patients develop patient payment plans.
- Maintain billing software by updating rate change, cash spreadsheets, and current collection reports.
- Review provider documentation for coding appropriateness and accuracy
- Review and analyze medical records to complete accurate code selection
- Maintain communication with Management and Providers to ensure timely notification of identified documentation issues
- Assign diagnosis and procedure codes for clinic visits
- Interact with other team members to assist with inquiries regarding coding, documentation, denials
- Bachelor’s degree in business, health care administration, accounting or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a medical biller or similar role.
- Solid understanding of billing software and electronic medical records.
- Must have the ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving and organizational abilities.
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) through AAPC required
- Knowledge of legal, regulatory and policy compliance issues regarding medical coding/billing and documentation.